Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Drop-down menu underlaps featured images in the post & a possible solution.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 30, 2014, 07:51 AM
stocktrader

12 posts · Mar 2014
Lightbulb [SOLVED] Drop-down menu underlaps featured images in the post & a possible solution.

Hello,

I had the problem that the menu was overlapping the featured image in the post.
I tried to follow many suggestion I found in this forum about modifying the CSS of the menu but without success.
I think I found the solution myself:
Look in the posts.css for .post-thumb img.img_grayscale and add to it the z-index property.

Code:
.post-thumb img.img_grayscale { 
	filter: 					grayscale(100%); /* Current draft standard */
	-ms-filter: 			grayscale(100%); 
	-o-filter: 				grayscale(100%); /* opera */ 
	filter: 					url("%tpldir%/images/gray-filter.svg#grayscale"); /* Firefox */
	filter: 					gray; /* IE */
	-webkit-filter: 		grayscale(1); /* Old WebKit */
	-webkit-filter: 		grayscale(100%); /* New WebKit */
  	z-index:                0 !important; /*Added by me*/
}
It works for me. To be on the safe side I used the !important clause...I'll try to remove it and find out if it is the same.
So far I have not experienced any side effect.

Kind regards,

StockTrader / Marco