Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

thumbnail and excerpt text float

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 13, 2010, 04:09 PM
chipbrock

12 posts · Jun 2010
thumbnail and excerpt text float

hi
I would like for excerpt text to float to the right of a thumbnail on my home page, as it does on the actual post page. However, the thumbnail is above the text making the excerpt box just too big vertically. Is there an easy way to do this?

http://www.chipbrock.org/

thanks.