Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Shrink the post title size in category listing

Old Jul 13, 2010, 11:41 PM
cgi

7 posts · Jul 2010
How can I Shrink the post title size in category listing

also few other short questions

1) is it possible to move the comments links in same line as the post title?
2) How can I remove the date and category name from the home/category listing page?

Last edited by cgi; Jul 13, 2010 at 11:48 PM.