Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahuapla Preview Looks Nothing Like the Theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 29, 2014, 11:22 PM
calmwaters

2 posts · Jun 2014
[SOLVED] Atahuapla Preview Looks Nothing Like the Theme

http://wp-themes.com/atahualpa/?TB_i...829&height=527

When I preview the Atahuapla theme in Wordpress (link above) it's a crisp clean design. It's a white hovering 3 column blog. The white hovering has a nice dropshadow over a grey background. There are no images or junk cluttering the white hovering 3 column area. Widget lines are clean grey lines and the posting is on the left nice and organized.

I just downloaded the theme and the default settings look nothing like the preview. Not even a passing resemblance. There's images and transparencies on top of them and logos and it's a mess, wow, two search bars (hello I only need one)! How do I get the default to look like the preview without CSS coding a whole new platform?