Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Recently visited link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2014, 02:27 PM
tfarrell

43 posts · Dec 2012
Ireland
Recently visited link

Hello

I have lots of links on my site and they all show correctly in the various states except for "Visited"

The code I put into ATO at Headline Box Links is below. It has had some effect on the titles of the posts but they do not show as having been "visited". I then noticed that none of the links on the site show this behaviour.
http://careersnews.ie/

What do I need to do to fix this?

Code used.
/* unvisited link */
a:link {
color: #FF0000;
}

/* visited link */
a:visited {
color: #00FF00;
}

/* mouse over link */