Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Blog title and tagline overlayed on image shift down from home page to other pages

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Dec 1, 2009, 08:13 PM
GEMcN

1 posts · Sep 2009
Blog title and tagline overlayed on image shift down from home page to other pages

I have the blog title and tagline overlaid in the image area. I have centered them using the information provided in the Header Image options including the CSS insert. The title and tagline are positioned correctly on the home page http://gemcnonline.com but shift down to bar1 on all other pages.

I have tried searching other posts and read through those related to formatting the blog title and tagline but I have not been able to find the answer.

It's not a big deal except I would expect the same style sheet formatting to apply from page to page.

Thanks.