Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA (http://forum.bytesforall.com/index.php)
-   New Versions, & Updating (http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   BUG in 3.3.1 - Please update to 3.3.2 or apply this patch (http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1034)

Flynn Mar 31, 2009 02:30 PM

BUG in 3.3.1 - Please update to 3.3.2 or apply this patch
 
A bug related to the <body> tag was found. Please update to 3.3.2, or if you already installed 3.3.1, apply this patch for header.php

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=3922

Uvius Apr 2, 2009 07:26 AM

After applying the patch I get a "/" on top of my page - see http://fonticola.net.

What can I do to remove it?

Flynn Apr 2, 2009 08:24 AM

I couldn't see it in FF2/3, IE7, Safari. In which browser does this happen?

rudianaeva Apr 2, 2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynn (Post 3923)
A bug related to the <body> tag was found. Please update to 3.3.2, or if you already installed 3.3.1, apply this patch for header.php

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=3922

How to know my current versions of themes?
www.liriklagu.info

Flynn Apr 2, 2009 08:51 PM

Yours is 3.2. I looked it up in your style.css http://www.liriklagu.info/wp-content...alpa/style.css

rudianaeva Apr 3, 2009 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynn (Post 4122)
Yours is 3.2. I looked it up in your style.css http://www.liriklagu.info/wp-content...alpa/style.css

How to update from 3.2 ???
Will I lose my older setting?

Flynn Apr 4, 2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudianaeva (Post 4136)
How to update from 3.2 ???
Will I lose my older setting?

There are several threads about this, also info on the blog wordpress.bytesforall.com

Uvius Apr 4, 2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynn (Post 4084)
I couldn't see it in FF2/3, IE7, Safari. In which browser does this happen?

It has gone after I downloaded the complete 3.3.2 theme and unpacked it! So far, everything is fine.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.