Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Adjusting Post Width and Setting Justify Align

Old Sep 28, 2010, 11:39 PM
Note

14 posts · Sep 2010
I want to say thanks to the creators of this theme, all of the customization options are great.

I'm having an issue with a blog template I'm working on ( http://www.purpletapepedigree.com/ ) -- I was hoping to get the copy in each post the same width as some of the larger photos posted on the blog (about 650 pixels). I've been researching older threads on the forum that discuss the issue but have not found a solution.

I was also wondering if it is possible to set the alignment of the text to default as "Justified", instead of having to select it in the toolbar every time something new is posted.

Any help with these problems would be appreciated.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 12:17 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In ATO>Style Posts & Pages>Body Box just add
HTML Code:
text-align: justify;
Old Sep 29, 2010, 08:31 AM
Note

14 posts · Sep 2010
Thank you. Any ideas about making the body copy in post extend wider?
Old Sep 29, 2010, 09:05 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Turn off the display of the right inner sidebar in ATO>Configure Sidebars. Also your front page loads real slow because of the large image file sizes. That's file size not image dimensions. You can save at a different resolution to reduce size without reducing quality on a web page.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 11:13 AM
Note

14 posts · Sep 2010
Thanks again for the info and the the heads up about the resolution. I'll make sure to change it to 72 PPI in the future.
Old Sep 29, 2010, 01:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
That's a world of difference on the load time. I'm closing this thread as solved.