Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Private posts not showing up on category bar

Old Mar 27, 2009, 07:57 PM
wing23

6 posts · Mar 2009
Hi Flynn,

I created a separate category and have recently made a post private to it. The category doesn't show up on the category bar at all even after I login. In the admin panel the category it shows 0 posts for this category(even though it is there). The only place the post appeared was in an existing news page. Very weird.
Any thoughts?