Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Adjusting space (margin?) between post titles and first line of subject...

Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:32 AM
Misa

16 posts · Feb 2010
I couldn't stay away for long! Just made another donation because you guys are so amazing, just waiting for it to get attributed to my username.

Anyway, I was wondering if this were possible with some code instead of checking the "Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages" box ...

We've got a News section on our site. We've been putting up articles (via Posts) with a portion of the title going into the Post Title section and the remainder of the title going underneath in the body of the message but using a heading tag to make the text bigger. Unfortunately, when it's done this way, it leaves a quick large gap between the text in the title and the text which follows in the body. Here's an example:

http://www.selfdirectedsupportideasf...3-living-proof

Is there any way to remove the gap between "The Young Ones – Living Proof " and "Of the Power of Personalisation"? Just looks too ... big. Or it could just be me being picky. Anyhow, if it could be done via code, I understand that it would then affect the appearance/spacing of regular titles followed by normal text.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 02:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think the WP Title 2 plugin will do what you want. After installing go the settings for this plugin and enable HTML. Then you can put a <br /> in the title to separate it into two lines.
For instance

HTML Code:
The Young Ones – Living Proof<br />Of the Power of Personalisation
There is also a setting for the plugin so you can view the Default Title instead of the longer title if you wish in the admin area.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 03:05 PM
Misa

16 posts · Feb 2010
Thank you! Looking forward to trying it out...