Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Searchbox Too Low, Can't Reposition in AT Options

Old Sep 14, 2010, 11:33 AM
bfa92037

4 posts · Sep 2010
In Atahualpa 353, the CSS for div.searchbox defaults to
Quote:
top:130px;
position: absolute;
So for my site, the searchbox is obscured by the header image. I tried to change the 'top' attribute by entering a new value in the
Quote:
Options -> Style & edit HEADER area -> Search box
but it has no effect. Looking at the resulting CSS in the page source shows that there is a second instance of div.searchbox that over-rides whatever 'top' value I put in.

What's the right way to fix this? I want to set 'top' to 35px.

Thanks.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 01:01 PM
bfa92037

4 posts · Sep 2010
Sheesus! I didn't realize that there was a whole bunch of CSS in AT Options -> Add HTML/CSS. And that's where the top:130px for the searchbox was!
Old Sep 14, 2010, 04:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
So can this thread be set to "solved"?