Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category on the right

Old Sep 13, 2010, 08:06 PM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
Hello

I have Atahualpa 3.5.3 and WP3.01
The recent posts is nice in the sidebar but I would also like to have a full listing of categories there, sorted by parent then child, in alpha order. Is there a way to do this?

Thank You
Old Sep 13, 2010, 09:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are several plugins that will do that along with the category widget which may not be as configurable but may meet your needs.