Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to Stick Certain Posts to Top of Category Listings

Old Sep 4, 2010, 06:57 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
Using WordPress 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.1. Is there a recommended way to get certain posts to stick toward the top of Category listings?

Sticky Post in WP only sticks a post to the front page. WP-Sticky Post Plugin seems to be discontinued. AStickyPostOrderER Plugin seems not tested in WP 3.0.1, and discussion says it conflicts with certain other Plugins. Any other recommended ways to accomplish this?

Many thanks.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 08:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think the List Category Posts plugin might do what you are after with a little thought.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 12:35 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
That would be great!! I am using List Category Posts on the Site! I will look into this, and let you know. Thanks so much, lmilesw!