Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Warning messages received after updating to Atahualpa 3.5.3 from 3.4.9

Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:06 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
I'm a new Atahualpa and Wordpress user in general, here is the site I am working on: www.kimberlygill.com.

I was making some edits in the wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php file when I believe I made an error and added an extra "}" to the file. I tried to FTP the originally file back and then update my 3.4.9 to the current 3.5.3 in hopes that everything would be overwritten and I could continue as normal. However, now I am getting these warnings at the top of my Wordpress site:

Warning: include_once(/home/kimberagill/kimberlygill.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_new_wp3_menus.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kimberagill/kimberlygill.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 72

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/kimberagill/kimberlygill.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_new_wp3_menus.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/kimberagill/kimberlygill.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 72

At this point, I am completely lost. Is there a way to save all of my content and restore Atahualpa 3.5.3? Thank you so much for your help.
Old Aug 28, 2010, 11:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please check the atahualpa/functions folder and see if there is a file called 'bfa_new_wp3_menus.php'. This file is new with 353 and I'm wondering if your upgrade failed and didn't install everything.

If the file is not there or is incomplete, I would suggest manually reinstalling the theme (which I always suggest doing)

Your data and settings should be fine, it's just the theme code that is messed up.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 09:49 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks juggledad, I checked the location you mentioned and yes, that file is there.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 11:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I would suggest doing a manual reinstall
Old Aug 31, 2010, 08:24 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Hello,

I believe I have already manually reinstalled and I am still seeing the warnings, but let me make sure that I have done that correctly. I just redownloaded Atahualpa 353 and then went into my FTP and overwrote the whole theme from my desktop to my server. And then I activated it in Wordpress Admin. Is this correct?

Is there any other way to start over without losing my content?

Thank you, thank you for your help, hoping I am able to solve this without having to completely start over.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 01:35 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
That is the correct process. If you would like me to take a look, send me a pm with an admin ID/pw
Old Aug 31, 2010, 02:46 PM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
Hi,

I would love for you to take a look, but I do not know what a pm or ID/pw is. Could you tell me where to locate them? Thanks.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
PM = Private Message
ID = User name for logging in
PW = Password

To send anyone a PM just click on their name and select the Private Message link.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 12:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
This was a failed install of the theme. Once a fresh copy was loaded, the issue was resolved