Originally Posted by lmilesw
I can maybe give you a start but this will probably be a bit of experimentation.
- Set the Front page to Excerpts only in ATO>Configure Excerpts
- Set the excerpt length to 0 in ATO>Style and configure Excerpts
- Sdd <img> to don't strip these tage in ATO>Style and configure Excerpts
- Add an image to the post or add a featured image to the post
- If you add a featured image you will have to tweak the settings in ATO>Post Thumbnails
Those are just some ideas I played around with but you will have to experiment as this is not a quick answer. Maybe someone else has done something like this and can give their ideas as well.
Thanks a lot for your ideas! I appreciate that
It seems that wordpress/atahualpa has problems with creating thumbnails with a size of 600x100
I have tweaked the settings in the ATO>post Tumbnails to 600 width and 100 height
here is the post: http://www.motionart.nl/?p=80
but on the frontpage the image isn't showing...