Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

All widgets reset to default

Old Aug 26, 2010, 03:45 AM
megumi

14 posts · Jul 2010
Out of nothing widgets reset to default...came back....reset to default again in the 2 sidebars.
Only thing I have done that might have affected (???) upload a tiny image. AT 3 5 1
no new plugin....I can not find out where the conflict can be ....Your input is GREATLY appreciated!
(kinda newbie)
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please explain a little more. Are you saying they go to the default then back to the ones you put in then back to the defaults?
Have you added a new plugin?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:46 AM
megumi

14 posts · Jul 2010
Thank you juggledad for assisting. I read so many helpful answers of yours that solved all my doubts so far....today its funny though:
I suddenly had all default widgets in the sidebars, mine were gone.
Refresh reload...they came back. So this tells me they were not erased/ gone,...
Then again all my widgets gone, also from backend. no refresh, reload helps....
Default version of widgets. no new plugin...strange! http://vivirdivinamente.es

Last edited by megumi; Aug 26, 2010 at 05:45 AM.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
Old Aug 26, 2010, 05:52 AM
megumi

14 posts · Jul 2010
AT 3 5 1
wp 3 0 1
http://vivirdivinamente.es

all the widgets are reset to default , also the inactive ones.
I contacted my hosting provider, they said maybe loading problem, I refreshed, it came back!
now again its in default....i have not done anything, except upload an image ....a tiny one. ???
your time is greatly appreciated!
Old Aug 26, 2010, 06:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
try setting the number of posts displayed to 3. you may be timing out because you are grabing videos from other sites.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 07:42 AM
megumi

14 posts · Jul 2010
its remains a mistery....The widgets that show up on the front end are not even put in place on the back end....the sidebar widgets are empty except for left sidebar.... upps?
It seems like i have to all redo it. is there anything i should take into account so this does not happen again?

when I uncheck the sidebars to not show up on the homepage nothing happens either.... I wonder if there is sth wrong on a higher level... but could not find out so far.

Last edited by megumi; Aug 26, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:14 PM
megumi

14 posts · Jul 2010
I dont seem to be the only one .... its happening to more people having a look at twitter....widgets are gone....lets see if they have a solutions.... so called "famous" bloggers....hope to come back with a solution, this is real strange
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Make sure you don't have a caching plugin active