Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

custom page menu - solid bar

Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:06 PM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
HI all

forgive me if this is already posted, but I've read through a number of posts and cant seem to find the right answer

my site is www.agresso.ibix5.co.uk

The page menu is currently set to the same colour as the background (white), however I would like the navigation bar to be a solid bar, similar to the bar on this forum page

Is this possible and how can I do it.....can it be moved about the header also?

I'm not a coder, so idiot proof instructions would be much appreciated

Many Thanks
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:51 PM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ight=move+menu

This thread will show you how to change the location of your menu bar.

If you are meaning change the color of the menu bar, you would do that through the "Page Menu Bar" settings in "Header Area".

The beauty of this Theme is you don't have to be a coder. If you really want to get fancy, you do need to understand more, but anyone can manipulate this theme.

Velma