Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

What is the terminology for a "push button" icon?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Aug 24, 2010, 09:34 AM
7 posts · Aug 2010
Newbie here to website creation and busy collating what I'd like to see on my first website attempt using Atahualpa, but struggling with the terminology of one aspect I would like to add.

I came across a website (which I cant remember now) that had social network icons, when clicked looked like a push button. Not the same as a normal icon, that when you hover over it changes colour. This icon moved down the screen a fraction and remained in colour and gave the impression of a 3D effect push button. Sorry if I am not explaining this very well but I've tried searching here and on the web and cannot find the exact terminology used to locate the data I need.

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 24, 2010, 02:21 PM
10,169 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I suggest searching wordpress.org for social network plugins and try several to see if they will do what you want. That's a lot easier than trying to integrate some third party code.
~Larry (CNY Web Designs)
This site should be a membership site since it so full of good stuff.
Please consider donating which gives you access to even more good stuff.