Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

My Supercache page URLs incorrectly contain /supercache/

Old Aug 21, 2010, 05:55 PM
Fredo

11 posts · Aug 2010
Denver US
Hi:

I installed Supercache 0.9.9.3 on a client's site themed with Atahualpa 3.46. My SuperCache page URLs incorrectly contain /supercache/.

I also repopulated .htaccess with rules from the current Supercache release. I did a diff between my .htaccess and the rules displayed under View Mod Rewrite Rules in the Supercache control panel. The rules are in .htaccess correctly. Same thing for cache/.htaccess. The Supercache control panel test says that it is working.

This WordPress forum thread suggesting disabling all plugins: Supercache appended to URL
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/p...rl-1?replies=9

I did that and the problem remains. This therefore suggests that the problem is with my configuration or that it involves a Supercache incompatibility with Atahualpa, so I am posting this problem here.

More details:
When logged in as admin, a specific page URL displays as:
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articl...terrible-cost/

When not logged in, the same page URL displays as:
http://www.limitstogrowth.org/wp-con...ost/index.html

Both pages contain in the source:
<!-- Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2010-08-14 17:00:39 -->

Suggestions?

Perhaps I should throw out Supercache and go with basic WP Cache or with Cache 2?

Thank you very much,

Fred
Old Aug 22, 2010, 04:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you clear out the cache? I'm not seeing an issue now, did you fix it?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 08:20 AM
Fredo

11 posts · Aug 2010
Denver US
Hi:

Yes, I cleared cache. But I could not resolve the problem with Supercache on. I set Supercache to half on, which effectively disabled Supercache and eliminated the problem. Looks like I'll have to enable mod-rewrite logging in Apache. Ugh!!