Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Background Colour

Old Mar 21, 2009, 03:14 AM
Steve_T

59 posts · Jan 2009
http://digitalvillage.org.uk/margrove2/

upgraded to 3.2 and suddenly the background green tree images is appearing in places it shouldn't.

sorry - this is probably really obvious and I simply can't see it or it may not be an upgrade issue at all and I just did something dumb
Old Mar 21, 2009, 10:29 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The background of the center column is not defined and lets the body background shine through. To set a background color for the center see A. Theme Options -> Center -> Center column style