Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] photo display in sidebar not working

Old Jul 30, 2010, 05:16 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
I am using wp 3 and ATA351, windows 7

I installed the 'photoblog' wp plugin which shows photos in the sidebar and it sets up a photo tab which displays all the photos. However it is not working right since sometimes the photos are displayed and sometimes there is a message that no photos are available, and then they are totally gone from both the sidebar and the photo tab. And then unexplicably they show up again. I have asked friends to look at my site and they said they cannot see any photos in the left sidebar.

http://thaihealingmassage.com

So my two questions are: Does anyone know how to get the plugin to work?
Or is there a better and more stable solution to show photos in ATA in the sidebar and create a photo tab or photo page or photo slideshow, something to show off my photos.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:13 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I usually use NextGen Gallery and some associated plugins for that. I have no experience with Photoblog.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 07:15 AM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
thanks, I will try next gen gallery.
Old Jul 31, 2010, 12:33 PM
Shama

76 posts · Jun 2010
I am running Next Gen gallery now and it is much more stable than photoblog. Thanks for the tip.