Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Help with changing menu bar please

Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:24 PM
Nolie

17 posts · Jul 2010
Ontario
I am on Wordpress 3.0 and 3.5.3 of Atahualpa. My site is at www.noliesplace.com/blog. I really dislike my menu bar and have been searching the forums on and off for what seems like forever to find a solution. I must be really blind as I am sure people ask all the time. I am using the menu function that 3.0 let us have. Ideally I think a menu bar like http://accesskeyusa.com/ would be really nice. However I did just find that set up tonight. What I have been trying to do for ages is have it look like http://themommydiariesblog.com/about. You know so that it looks like tabs. Also would love to know how to put my 3 main subscription options in the right hand side of my menu bar.

Would really appreciate help/input.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can look at the source of the page and check out the CSS they are using. Generally anything after the .clear both is what is in the CSS inserts
Old Jul 28, 2010, 07:52 PM
Nolie

17 posts · Jul 2010
Ontario
Thanks. I will check that out. If I still want to scream I will be back but hopefully I get it figured out.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 08:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you don't mind restyling your theme you could import the round style theme settings.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:01 PM
Nolie

17 posts · Jul 2010
Ontario
Thank you. I got the tabbed look going on now. Not set up exactly how I would like it but I can figure that out.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:17 PM
Nolie

17 posts · Jul 2010
Ontario
Last question. How do I change the color of %bar1?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look at the bottom of ATO>Style>edit Header Area. There are style boxes there for bar1 and bar2.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:22 PM
Nolie

17 posts · Jul 2010
Ontario
I can't believe I didn't see that. Now I feel like a complete idiot. Thank you for the answer and quick answer at that.