Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Making the logo image a banner ad?

Old Jul 20, 2010, 09:41 AM
baltimoresportsreport

2 posts · Jul 2010
Hi all,
I'm new to the Atahualpa theme, but I love it. I run a local sports blog in baltimore and am testing it out on our podcast home page.

I have configured it almost entirely the way I want it, but have one question. How can I make the logo image a banner ad. Currently I have the image customized, but I can't figure out a way to link to to the sponsor's website.

Here's the link to my sample page. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jul 21, 2010, 06:29 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can add a widget area in the same place where %logo goes. Look at ATO>Add New WIDGET AREAS for how.