Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Problems whit Wordpress 3.0 using Atahualpa 3.5.1

Old Jul 19, 2010, 08:34 AM
vickyweb

4 posts · Jul 2010
Since I updated wordpress I've been having lots of trouble with the theme. I edit the theme options and don't see any changes in the site. Problems with the page menu that looks nothing like the options I set and had before the upgrade, problems with the post footer which has a completely different format now, and most important the images in the excerpts are no longer aligned next to the text, but above it and I can't fix it. I already deactivated all plugins, saw no changes and activated them again. I don't have a backup of my database to revert back to a previous version of wordpress. Any suggestions? Please...
Old Jul 19, 2010, 09:03 AM
vickyweb

4 posts · Jul 2010
Ok. I'm doing a backup right now. I was using wordpress 2.8 or 2.9, can't remmember but I always update automatically and as soon as I get a notification, so it was the one exactly before 3.0. This is the link to my site http://www.elpezelectrico.com I'm attaching a settings file so you can see the difference between what the site looks like and what the settings would have it ook like. Everything from page menu, footer in posts, borders in images. Just an example the page menu bar is set to be %page-right but it appears on the left, it's color is set to ff0033 but it's grey, it should transform the text to uppercase but doesn't, etc.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwelpezelectricocom-20100719.txt (122.7 KB, 4887 views)
Old Jul 19, 2010, 10:37 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Had you applied any of the bug fixed to Atahualpa? Do you have a caching plugin installed?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:08 AM
vickyweb

4 posts · Jul 2010
Solved! I deleted the theme, reset every page option and am customizing from scratch. Thanx
Old Jul 25, 2010, 06:19 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just wanted to follow up and say that the %page-right not working has to do with animated menus. Currently with animated menus on you can not right align the menu. Only left and center.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 09:16 AM
vickyweb

4 posts · Jul 2010
Thank you!