Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

3.5.1: Header images always aligning left when rotating headers are on

Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:42 PM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
I set my header to align top center. But it always aligns left when the rotating headers are on (every 30 seconds, 2 seconds fade effect). Alignment works fine when rotating headers are off.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 01:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this is a known issue that has already been reported. you can go use the old javascript and it will work. Do a forum search to find it.

see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...light=rotating

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 15, 2010 at 12:58 PM.