Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Remove 'empty lines' between the different blog elements

Old Jul 11, 2010, 02:27 PM
Évajúlia

5 posts · Jul 2010
Győr, Hungary
Hi everyone! I've just installed the Atahualpa theme to my Wordpress site. So far, I'm loving it. It is easily customizeable, etc, etc. However, I've encountered with a problem I cannot fix. I'm using a background image on my blog, but the background of my posts and sidebar is simply white. My problem is, that between the different blog elemetnts (between the posts and the comments, for example) there is an empty line, showing my background image. It's quite thin, though, but really bugs me. Could you help me get rid of it/them?

Here's a picture of my blog, it might help you imagine what I'm talking about:

And here's my site as well: http://evajulia.comule.com/

Thank you in advance!
Old Jul 11, 2010, 09:36 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried adding a white background to the Center Column Style?
Old Jul 12, 2010, 04:46 AM
Évajúlia

5 posts · Jul 2010
Győr, Hungary
Thank you, Imilesw, it worked!