Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] New set of header images not over-writing old set

Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:52 PM
2 posts · Jun 2010

My auto-loading images were working fine. But I changed them for new ones when I developed my design further (all blended to white left and right in Photoshop).

I FTP'd and deleted the old ones. Then FTP'd the new ones.

The new ones are not showing, I just get the old ones (in Firefox and in Safari)

I have cleared the cache from the browsers.

Is there a cache in Atahualpa that I need to clear?

The header is at

Also, I cannot get rid of those two dark horizontal lines above and below the header images... Any ideas?

They are not in my other blog, and I have even tried pasting the header code from one blog to the other to get rid of them but no luck.

An Atahualpa fan and grateful donor
Old Jun 30, 2010, 02:56 PM
23,616 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
no cache in atahualpa, but do you have a cache plugin?

look at the CSS Inserts - you will find
HTML Code:
div#imagecontainer {
border-top:solid 5px #333;
border-bottom:solid 5px #333;

this is adding the lines, remove it or change it to what ever you want
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
Old Jul 1, 2010, 10:40 AM
2 posts · Jun 2010
Most excellent, Juggledad.

Thanks a million.

cache, header