Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

KICKER: Homepage %category-linked"% causes right sidebars to disappear from homepage

Old Jun 23, 2010, 03:28 AM
Jazoja

35 posts · Jun 2010
I think I found a bug in atahualpa 3.4.9 (and maybe in never versions too)

Go to:
Posts & Pages -> Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS -> KICKER: Homepage

When I put %category-linked% into it, right sidebars disappear from homepage.
Old Jun 23, 2010, 03:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I don't get the symptom in 3.5.1
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:32 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Jazoj, it's possible that you made a coding error and it caused WordPress/Atahualpa to throw an error and not completely generate the page. To check that I need some more info, like the version of WP and what is the url?