Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Re: Add html/css inserts

Old May 31, 2010, 08:45 PM
RichardMathiason

6 posts · Jul 2009
I have attempted to save a change on the Add html/css inserts section and it defaults to the blog with the error message in the Title of "Nothing found for Wp-admin Themes Php?page=functions Php&saved=true"

I deactivated all the plugins but error is still there.

I started out with 3.4.9 and reverted to 3.4.4 and still the same issue.

I then went up to 3.5.1 and I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your help.

Richard Mathiason
Old Jun 1, 2010, 11:43 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Can you change and save other settings? This sounds like you cannot save anything
Old Jun 7, 2010, 09:36 AM
RichardMathiason

6 posts · Jul 2009
Flynn,

It just seems to be having problems saving the html/css section. I make changes and when I do a save it sends me to my blog and it has <title>Nothing found for Wp-admin Themes Php?page=functions Php</title> as the title tag.

I can go to other sections and they save ok with no problems.

My site is richardmathiason.com

I create a new user for you if you want to email me at richardmathiason@gmail.com I can give you the info.

There two scripts in the first box of the html/css section that can be deleted. That way you can see if it is happening at your end.

Thanks!

Richard Mathiason
Old Jun 7, 2010, 03:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Richard, send me a PM with the id/pw and I'll take a look
Old Jun 9, 2010, 01:36 PM
RichardMathiason

6 posts · Jul 2009
I sent a PM and you can delete either one of the scripts in the top box and see if it will save.

Thank You!

Richard