Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How do I change color of page background?

Old May 23, 2010, 02:24 PM
Ritergal

15 posts · May 2010
The default page background (surrounding the container) for Atahualpa is light gray, #dddddd. Is there a way to change this to another color or image in the options dashboard? If not, can someone clue me in on where to find it in the base CSS?

Thanks a bunch. The fog is slowly clearing and I'm so excited about all the possibilities this theme offers!
Old May 23, 2010, 03:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm assuming you are using 3.4.9 and have imported the ata-round.txt style
go to ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->Layout Container Style and adjust the 'background' setting
Old May 23, 2010, 05:56 PM
Ritergal

15 posts · May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
I'm assuming you are using 3.4.9 and have imported the ata-round.txt style
go to ato->Style & configure LAYOUT->Layout Container Style and adjust the 'background' setting
Thanks for the tip, but I'm fine with the container background. I want to adjust the page background "behind' and around the container.

Fortunately, your tip did jiggle my thinking. I found the setting I need on the top tab under Overall Style & Config: Body, Text & Links. All fixed!