Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Formatting Issues

Old May 13, 2010, 03:18 PM
gwpad

28 posts · Jan 2010
Hi we are having formatting issues with our wordpress being consistent in all paragraphs. Is there any work arounds or typical things that people use to get their formatting to be consistent when it fires off in email, facebook, and feedburner? Anything to prevent issues of inconsistent alignment of images and videos.

Any tips, thanx
Old May 14, 2010, 09:08 AM
JaneD

72 posts · Jan 2009
I usually find that when text doesn't look the same throughout a post it's usually because some of the text was copied out of Word which leaves word-specific formatting in the html... try cutting ALL the text and pasting it into NOTEPAD and then copy it back from notepad back into the post. You will need to re-set any styles used, but usually this clears things up for me.

Not sure if this is the type of problem you were having, but I thought I'd suggest it as it seems very common for people to copy/paste from Word.