Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] "Archive for the X Category"

Old Apr 20, 2010, 03:38 PM
cfibanez

55 posts · Apr 2010
I have this appearing on top when retrieving of all posts in category X. I want this away. I notice this only in my second blog. In my first blog this does not happen. I can't remember that I did any specific setting the first time in order to eliminate this. What could be the problem? Please help.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 01:12 AM
cfibanez

55 posts · Apr 2010
I found the problem. The second site had the Category Page plugin installed. This introduced the undesired heading. Problem solved, for now.