Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Adding Posts to Different Pages

Old Apr 12, 2010, 08:42 PM
conquestlife

16 posts · Apr 2010
Hello,

I want to add blog posts to more than one page. Currently, all of my blog posts are defaulted to my home page. I want to blog exclusively about my hair under my "hair journey" page.

I experimented with a few things. Can I link a blog post page from another wordpress blog so that only the blog posts will be viewed?

I also copied codes from posts on my home page and pasted them to my "hair journey". I see that each post has an ID number. How can I create original ID pages for my "hair journey" page and will those posts with original IDs have their own comment section?

How do I change the font size of the words in my post information section (i.e. posted by author, date, time, etc.)?

You can view my blog at www.conquestlife.org

Thank you for your help.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 07:05 PM
conquestlife

16 posts · Apr 2010
I figured out what I needed to do.