Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Problem with my excerpts on home page

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Apr 1, 2010, 04:49 PM
13 posts · Jan 2010
Hello there,

I do not know why but my home page is now displaying Excerpts, although in ATO - Configure Excerpts I set up the "show full posts" option.
Even, the tags I mentioned not to be striped by wordpress are striped though :s

I checked if there was something in the loop specifying to display excerpts but I did not find anything. If someone could help me to restore this back to FULL POSTS cut off with the MORE tag, that would be awesome.
Old Jun 24, 2010, 07:02 PM
34 posts · Sep 2009
That's odd. I have no idea.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 07:53 AM
2 posts · Jul 2010
I had the same problem when I started.

Go to Atahualpa Options> Configure Excerpts. Scroll down look for Posts or excerpts on HOME page? Select "Full posts".