Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] How to use template at a root directory level

Old Mar 26, 2010, 10:17 AM
tg81878

3 posts · Mar 2010
I am using word press in my root directory but when I try to up load the Atahualpa template I get a bunch of these Warnings. Can anybody give me some ideas so I can get rid of them.

Warning: include_once(/home/content/t/r/a/tradelakeassoc/html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_theme_options.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/t/r/a/tradelakeassoc/html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 65

Thank You.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 10:35 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How about just installing from the WordPress Appearances tab?
Old Mar 26, 2010, 10:46 AM
tg81878

3 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks, I did try that but it didn't work...so now I deleted all files and I am manual trying to upload it to see if I can get it to work that way.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I will let you know.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 11:11 AM
tg81878

3 posts · Mar 2010
I figured out my problem, for some reason my ftp was uploading the files but not the content in them so I had to upload the content of the files in to each file separately.