Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Logo Issues

Old Mar 2, 2009, 08:25 PM
Cali

10 posts · Mar 2009
Howdy,

I'm having trouble placing my own logo.gif on the site. Below are the steps I've taken:
  • Uploaded the logo file (half-logo2.gif) to themes/atahualpa/images
  • Changed the Show Logo Image? to half-logo2.gif
  • selected 'No' to both Display Blog Title and Display Blog Tagline

However, instead of showing my own logo it displays the Blog Title as a link, like so - http://www.cfssearch.net/search_select/

Even when I tested with the huge_logo.gif it didnt display it correctly.

What am I doing wrong?
Old Mar 3, 2009, 07:57 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It's looking for the image at
/search_select/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/half-logo2.gif

but it's not there.

What settings do you have at Site Admin -> Settings -> General -> WordPress address (URL) / Blog address (URL) ?
Old Mar 3, 2009, 05:21 PM
Cali

10 posts · Mar 2009
Ah! I have two blogs under the one domain and I was storing the logo under the wrong section. It's all fixed now. Flynn, you're a star!
Old Mar 10, 2009, 02:54 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Hi

I am having trouble with my logo too .. I've tried for past 2 days to get this right read lots of other posts and tried everything I can understand .. and a few I don't but as site is live don't want to do anything too drastic ...

/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images

Bascially I've put my logo in the above file, re-sized, deleted the old one, cleared history etc ... but just that annoying box with a cross in showing... any ideas?

many thanks

Rebecca
Old Mar 11, 2009, 08:55 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
STILL can't get logo to work ... can anyone help? Thank You very much

Rebecca
Old Mar 15, 2009, 10:27 AM
altunya

2 posts · Mar 2009
[quote=feastfresh;2830]

/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images

Hi there rebecca, may I know where can i find these Link?

regards
Old Mar 16, 2009, 04:59 AM
Sabine McNeill

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hi,

I've sorted the header image problems out by realising that file names must not have spaces. It would help if that was mentioned on the Header Image page.

Now I'm on the Header page, trying not to get too desperate about not seeing the logo. Explorer puts up a broken image frame, Firefox just 3d-metrics.com as a link. Where does Atahualpa get that from, I wonder? Why does it not show the image that I call logo64.gif and that sits in the www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images folder?

Meanwhile, I shall produce more pages and header images for all to see and marvel at the ingenuity behind this theme. A friend of mine picked it for me. What a gift!

Yours gratefully in advance,
Sabine