Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

How do I find my Login name and password?

Old Mar 6, 2010, 09:52 PM
bsarkis

4 posts · Feb 2010
My dashboard favorite links used to take me to the dashboard page. Now it goes to a sign in page. I have no idea of my user name and password. Where do I find them or how do I reset them?

Thanks
Old Mar 7, 2010, 04:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you talking about the WordPress dashboard? your WordPress User ID? Did you change teh ADMIN user id? if not follow the directions on the login page