Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Custom menu ?

Old Mar 4, 2010, 09:20 AM
Gimx

3 posts · Mar 2010
Hello,

First, I would like to say Antahualpa is very good

Now my question. I want a custom horizontal menu under the header/logo, like this :

Home - Category (with dropdown menu) - Contact - About

How can I do it ?

Thank for help
Old Mar 4, 2010, 03:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you add %pages to the 'Configure Header Area' you will get all the pages you have created
You can specify the order of the pages in the page edit (see attributes->order)
Old Mar 4, 2010, 07:29 PM
Gimx

3 posts · Mar 2010
Hello Juggle,

Thanks for help but I want include Catefory dropdown menu between Pages (Home and Contact) in one menu. It's not really important, I can put 2 menu, but if you have an idea, I'm happy
Old Mar 5, 2010, 05:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Pages are pages and go in the page menubar
categories are categories and go in the category menubar
it you want to mix them, you will have to either code your own menu or edit the code (do a search in the forums for that)
Old Mar 5, 2010, 12:55 PM
Gimx

3 posts · Mar 2010
Yes you're right, I find some posts. I go to try "hack" the theme. And if it's not possible, I use 2 menu and that's all !

Thanks.