Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] New Widget show only on homepage?

Old Mar 2, 2010, 12:44 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
I set up a new widget area in my header but I only want it to display on the homepage. Is this possible? How do I do it?

Thanks!
-Kimberly
Old Mar 2, 2010, 01:26 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Get the Widget Logic plugin. It'll help you with this widget and others you may want to restrict.
Old Mar 2, 2010, 02:46 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Fantastic! Does exactly what I wanted.

(For anyone else looking...)
Widget Logic Plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/

You Tube Video about Widget Logic plugin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4f-Zp8iWps

You don't happen to know a plug in that will allow me to easily style each widget individually, do you?