Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Meta data not being retained for new posts

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Mar 1, 2010, 04:51 AM
2 posts · Mar 2010
Hi There

For some reason the meta data fields for any new post I create won't hold what I enter once I've pressed save or update (if already published), see the following URL for an example ie, the meta title and description are missing.

The only thing I've done since the last time I published was to try a couple of Poll plugins.

Any ideas?

Old Mar 1, 2010, 02:21 PM
2 posts · Mar 2010
Sorry all, this was never an issue. The part of the template where you enter this info had minimised. My bad. Loving the template and will be making a donation next pay-day.

It would be great if I could incorporate Buddypress or something similar. Buddypress' menu sits over the parent menu when I install it, so can't use it.

meta tags, new post, update