Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Meta Title Items

Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:49 PM
espiotr

6 posts · Feb 2010
I have a question similar to this one, about post titles.

Is there any way to disable the separate fields, and make the system always assign the post title I provide in the main edit window to the meta categories? I hate having to go through and copy and paste to six different boxes when I add a word to the post title.

Thanks in advance..
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:51 AM
michaelhauser

1 posts · Feb 2010
Berkeley, CA
I second this request. Everyone I've built sites for using this theme runs into this same problem. The implementation is non-intuitive. I suggest changing it so that the other title items just use the main title value by default, and then having a "Editable" checkbox for each one (that is unchecked by default).
Old Feb 21, 2010, 06:12 PM
espiotr

6 posts · Feb 2010
Bump! I'd really like to know how to fix this..