Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How do I move the Page Menu to the bottom of the header image?

Old Feb 10, 2010, 08:37 PM
lmt

29 posts · Jan 2010
Colorado
How do I move the Page Menu (home, contact etc) to the bottom of the Header Image? It is too hard to see on the upper left corner.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 07:42 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
just change teh order of the items at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area
Left -> Right = Top -> Bottom
Old Feb 13, 2010, 10:20 PM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
I have the same question, but I am a newbie .. could not understand your point.
Would you please explain more detail on the left > Right = top > left?
Old Feb 14, 2010, 04:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The teh order you enter things in the 'Configure Header Area' options is the order they will show up. If you code %pages, %logo, %bar1 the the page menubar will be on top followed by the logo then bar1
page menubar
logo
bar1

if you code %bar1, %image, bar1, %page-center, %bar2 then you would get
bar1
header image
bar1
page menubar centered
bar2

as you can see (I used %bar1 twice) you can specify things more than once. You can even add a new widget area here or any other html you want.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:42 AM
craigtran

8 posts · Feb 2010
Very clear. Thank you