Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Removing Home page

Old Feb 6, 2010, 03:38 PM
aonis

1 posts · Feb 2010
If I want to use this as a site rather than a blog, how to I go about removing the home page or making it act more like a page instead of a blog.

Please excuse my wordpress and programming ignorance, I'm new to this.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 03:57 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Take a look at http://anglicanwomensempowerment.org. In the Wordpress Settings/Reading Settings, I have Front Page Displays set for static, Front Page-Home and Posts page- News. This site won't be updated very often, and the client wanted a structure made up primarily of Pages, so that's what you see mostly populating the site. Pages with children.