Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Custom CSS ignored for links only?

Old Feb 5, 2010, 07:29 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
Am using this css in the ATO Add HTML/CSS Inserts option.

Code:
.custom { 
font-size: 10px;    
color: #000000;   
}
and then putting

Code:
<span class=”custom”> stuff in here </span>
around the stuff I want to make small.

This works great in plaintext.
http://www.markzip.com/research-methods/publications/

But when I put it around a series of links it breaks. On this page
http://www.markzip.com/publications/
I am wrapping the internal navigation and trying to make it tiny, but it's not working. Note that the text I have put on the same line before the internal page nav *is* small the way I want it. But the links are not.

Am using current versions of WP and Atahualpa hosted on 1&1

Last edited by markzip; Feb 5, 2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 09:22 PM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
SOLVED!
Dooooohh!! My bad, forgot to close an
Code:
<a name=".....>
tag