Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Issue with IE (text sizes in custom widget boxes)

Old Jan 31, 2010, 01:55 AM
abnerdoon

2 posts · Jan 2010
I have created two simple custom widget boxes in my main loop using this code:

<?php bfa_widget_area('name=widgetlove &align=5 &cells=2'); ?>

and placed inside each a widget (Category Posts widget) to display certain posts.

Everything looks good except when the page is loaded in IE. For some strange reason the text size gets blown up apparently ignoring all CSS classes.

The image on the left is how it appears in Firefox and the image on the right is how it appears in Internet Explorer.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this issue?

The site is http://www.tramproyal.com if you want to check the issue out for yourself.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	firefox site.jpg
Views:	1987
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	376  Click image for larger version

Name:	IE website.jpg
Views:	1946
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	377  
Old Feb 2, 2010, 07:47 PM
abnerdoon

2 posts · Jan 2010
[Solved]

Apparently some HTML code in the page edit area was bleeding over changing the text sizes of the custom widget in the center area. I changed the code and solved the problem, woot!