Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Post lists as menu item?

Old Jan 13, 2010, 08:13 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
What I would like to do:

On non-front page posts and pages, I would like to have, in the category menu bar, a drop-down list of recent posts, the same list as appears in the left sidebar of the front page. http://larchmontgazette.com I want to have just the right sidebar on all posts and category pages other than the front page, but I still want readers to have access to that list of recent headline via the dropdown. I suppose this would be a new category, something like Recent Posts, which would not be shown on the front page menu bar. Click on it and you get a list of the headlines.

I can't find a plugin that will do this. Has anybody come across one?

Or some other way to do it?