Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Number of posts on main page

Old Jan 10, 2010, 07:17 PM
RyanDe680

1 posts · Jan 2010
On the main page of my forum, http://www.theupsindowners.com, I used to have multiple posts diplayed on one page.

Now however, I have the "older posts" link and only three posts on each page. I used to have more.

What happened? How can I get more posts back on the homepage?

Also, can I make the "leave a comment" link bigger or make it a button so it is more noticable?

Thanks
Old Jan 11, 2010, 04:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I see 8 posts on the front page.

Look at the documentation on the option page, there is lots you can do. Using
'<strong>Leave a comment <image(comment-gray.gif)></strong>'
will make the line bold and you will have an icon after it