Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

My images and text overlap - unsure if it's padding, borders, etc.

Old Dec 29, 2009, 07:58 AM
jarkthesaint

1 posts · Dec 2009
Hi, here is an update of my page, I have a problem with the top-right of my site, as well as the overlap of images and text on it in general.

I'm new to the Atahualpa theme, and am unsure how to describe this problem. During my early tweaking of the theme options I must have reduced the spacing in my header RSS and COMMENT links and now, on the top right, my RSS, BY MAIL, and COMMENT text and icons overlap. How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Jark.