Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Align horizontal rule in body of post

Old Dec 25, 2009, 07:20 PM
PrairieProg

12 posts · Dec 2008
I follow a format on my blog where each post is followed by a horizontal rule and then a quote. Here is the HTML code I used with Atahualpa 2.*:

last sentence of post.
<hr align="left" width="33%" />Text text text text, etc.
<p align="right">Source of quote</p>

In 3.4.4, however, the horizontal line is centered, rather than aligned to the left. What do I need to do to get the new version to recognize that code? FWIW, the quote and coding are not in the Post Footer but in the actual Post Body. The "align='right'" code functions properly
Old Dec 29, 2009, 12:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Change your <hr...> to
HTML Code:
<hr class="put-hr-left" />
and add the following to ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Insert
HTML Code:
.put-hr-left {
margin-left: 0 !important;
width: 33% !important;
color:#cccccc;
background-color:#cccccc;
height:2px;
border:none;
}
Old Dec 29, 2009, 03:20 PM
PrairieProg

12 posts · Dec 2008
Wondrous! It worked and the search and replace plugin took care of it on every post.

Thanks!!! Want to give a shot at my new question?