Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header images sometimes show and sometimes don't

Old Dec 22, 2009, 12:56 AM
sipayne2009

1 posts · Dec 2009
Hi Flynn and other users,

I am using Atahualpa 3.2 on my blog and have added seven images to the images/header folder. When I first did this about 6 months ago, they displayed with no trouble. However, recently one of my friends reported to me that some of the images don't display. I checked, and found that sometimes you get whitespace instead of the image. I made a note of which images were not showing, and actually only one or two of the images fail to show. However, these images were fine when I first set the site up and nothing has changed around this area of functionality. The site is not at the limit of diskspace or bandwidth either, in case that were an issue.

So, I upgraded to Atahualpa 3.4.4 to see if it would fix it, however found that the layout of the header in that version is too compressed and my blog icon is now lost. So the upgrade is not desirable, even if it resolves the problem with the non-appearing images. Hence I've reverted to 3.2.

Please can you advise! thanks.

Simon
Old Dec 22, 2009, 03:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what is the url
2) when you say the header is too compressed what do you mean? You can set the height of the header image (ato->Header Image->Header Image:Height)